Is this 128GB processing capacity only for Non prod or same for production also?

From: pradeep kumbhar [mailto:pradeep.n.kumb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:27 AM
To: users@apex.apache.org
Subject: Re: DataTorrentRTS 3.4.0 Vs 3.8.0

Hello,

When you download the latest binary (for RTS 3.8.0), it also asks you to
download license file.

[Inline image 1]

If you already have the free license file, downloaded from DataTorrent website,
please upload it in the UI and you'll be able to access the full functionality
up to 128GB of processing capacity and community email support.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 12:46 PM, Raja.Aravapalli