Hi Venky,

The records are not skipped intentionally, after shutdown the application
we are getting the tuples.
But some times few tuples are missing. we have identified those missing
tuples and  tested it. we dont have any conditions to drop those records.

The other issue is its random issue, the same record is not missing in all
the runs. In DT console we can see at the writer operator processed
required records but the count is not matching with the data written in
HDFS.

at operator it is 500 , but in hdfs we have 450 before shutdown. one we
shutdown the application the data is flused to hdfs but around 495-500. a
very few tuples are missing but not every time.

Thanks
Chiranjeevi V.

--
ur's