Please re-open the existing issue or open a new one. If you have
devMode=true and this fails, that's definitely a problem.

Thanks,

Matt

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 10:09 PM, Thomas Ramapuram
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>     I had a problem trying to get debug=console to work on an appfuse
>  Struts 2 project.  However I noticed that if I change the
>  struts.action.extension from html to say afx (AppFuseXecutable) and
>  comment out the static filter it works fine.
>     I remember reading a post from Matt with a problem regarding Dojo
>  and staticFilter.  What I wanted to know is how does StaticFilter work.
>  I know Matt has been poking around Static Filter and trying to get it to
>  work with Dojo.  I also noticed that the Issue in
>  JIRA(http://issues.appfuse.org/browse/APF-739) has been marked fixed
>     But clearly there seems to be a problem here.  Could we reopen the
>  Issue in Jira?  Or create another issue?
>      Any pointers on any work done on this issue would be a great help.
>      Thanks in advance.
>      Thomas Ramapuram.
>
>
>  ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>  To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to