Awesome. Thanks!!!
Marc
mraible wrote:
>
> Adding @Qualifier("countryManager") should solve this issue.
>
> If you have JSR-250's JAR in your classpath (or are using JDK 6), you
> can also use @Resource(name="countryManager") instead of the more
> verbose @Autowired @Qualifier("countryManager").
>
> Matt
>
> On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 2:15 AM, mschipperheyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Has anyone tried to use Spring 2.5 yet?
>>
>> You get this error when you try to use the annotated controller with
>> autowiring.
>>
>> 2008-04-03 17:06:20.818::WARN: Nested in
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>> bean
>> with name 'loadCategoryController': Autowiring of methods failed; nested
>> exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
>> Could
>> not autowire method: public void
>>
>> nl.project.webapp.controller.LoadCategoryController.setCountryManager(org.appfuse.service.GenericManager);
>> nested exception is
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No
>> unique
>> bean of type [org.appfuse.service.GenericManager] is defined: expected
>> single matching bean but found 30:
>>
>> Does anybody know a way around this apart from hard writing the XML. I'm
>> really happy to be rid of XML configs, so I would love to be able to use
>> this feature knowing that if I don't use it now, I'll have to refactor
>> everything later.
>>
>> I also saw in Jira that an item Upgrade to Spring 2.5.1 has been marked
>> as
>> resolved. If I need to upgrade to resolve this issue, is there a way to
>> use
>> the alpha for Appfuse 2.0.2?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Marc
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://www.nabble.com/Spring-2.5-Autowire-no-unique-bean-error-tp16488177s2369p16488177.html
>> Sent from the AppFuse - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
>
--
View this message in context:
http://www.nabble.com/Spring-2.5-Autowire-no-unique-bean-error-tp16488177s2369p16511067.html
Sent from the AppFuse - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]