I have three users(roles) in application 'Admin', 'Super' and 'userrole'. I
can successfully add a user to my application through signup action with
either 'admin' or 'super' role user. But if i tried (with 'userrole') to add
new user it fails. I am getting access denied message for
usermanager.saveUser()  method. 


  Please provide some tips to resolve this

Thanks
Jithesh   



jithesh wrote:
> 
> Hello guyz..
> 
>          I am using appfuse 1.9.4 for my web development. As a non admin
> user, it is not allowing me to add a new user  (usermanager.saveUser).
> Only admin user can do the opeartion. How can i enable others users to
> allow this operation.
> 
>  Thanks
> Jithesh 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: 
http://www.nabble.com/Non-Admin-users-to-allow-saveUser-opeartion.-tp20477969s2369p20480428.html
Sent from the AppFuse - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to