Thanks everyone for your assistance!

Just LDAP, no SSL at the moment.

I configured my conf/security.properties file like so:

ldap.user.store.enabled=true
ldap.bind.authenticator.enabled=true
ldap.config.hostname=dc02.jiveville.com
ldap.config.port=389
ldap.config.base.dn=ou=JiveUsers,ou=jiveville,ou=com
ldap.config.context.factory=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
ldap
.config
.bind
.dn=cn=ldapUser,ou=ResourceAccounts,ou=JiveUsers,ou=jiveville,ou=com
ldap.config.password=********

But cannot log in with any LDAP accounts. But I do have a couple questions:

- Is there any way to test that Archiva is able to successfully talk to the LDAP server? - Are there any options above that I may be missing or which are incorrect? - When LDAP authentication is working, do all accounts that fall under the base dn OU have access? If so, what level? - Do I need to do anything in User Administrator to grant specific LDAP accounts access privileges?

Thanks again!

- Chris