Folks;

in our archiva installation, it's impossible to reset passwords as, by then, archiva seems to try sending out an e-mail to the user in question which, however, does not get delivered: Archiva apparently uses JavaMail to send the message through the local mail transport using <username>@localhost, <username> being the name of the system user running archiva. This message, however, is rejected by the remote MTA.

Is there a way, in archiva, to configure how these mails are sent out (sender message, mail host to connect to, ...)? I sort of expected this to be somewhere in the configuration available to the archiva admin but this doesn't seem the case...

TIA and all the best,
Kristian