We have the same problem. A long delay while the massive list of groups is
downloaded, followed by an array list out of bounds exception from within
the Java LDAP implementation. We only actually want 2 groups which we
could filter on.

Is there any way around this problem?

Mat Jaggard
Java Developer
Enterprise Content Management / Software Group / IBM UK

"Elestedt, Fredrik" <fredrik.elest...@volvocars.com> wrote on 20/08/2015
07:03:58: