Hi Olivier,

      Yes I understand that its an open-source project.  I've made
contributions (within my abilities) to several
open-source projects that I have used for myself.

       My interest in Archiva is different in the sense that its not for
personal use, but for corporate use.  What happens, once I'm gone or move
to another project ?  I'd have to think about who will maintain it,  will
they have time to contribute, etc.

        Personally I like Archiva over Nexus OSS.

cheers,

     mehul

Mehul N. Sanghvi
email: mehul.sang...@gmail.com