> On Sep 20, 2016, at 7:23 AM, Georges Racinet <graci...@anybox.fr> wrote:
>
> On 09/20/2016 02:17 PM, Pierre Tardy wrote:
>> Georges,
>> Anonymous login does not work on that host.
> Just retested, it works for me, supplying "anonymous" as login, and a valid
> email address as password
> (I know it's inconvenient, but it's good enough for us for now :-)

Thanks, that works fine, you just didn't say before that we should supply email
address as password.

That waterfall view is a little more familiar to me. Yet, apparently it really
is intentional that each build is now represented as a single red or green
rectangle, with no information about the steps shown? I have to mouse over each
rectangle, then wait a couple seconds, before the information about the steps
is loaded and displayed? The information about the steps is not cached, so when
I move the mouse off the rectangle, then back onto the rectangle, it has to
load the data again? I can click the rectangle for a build summary, but it
contains no information? There is no longer a way to e.g. Command-click a build
to load its build summary onto a new browser tab or window, so that I can
compare multiple build summaries side by side or come back to a particular
build later?