On 09/20/2016 03:04 PM, Pierre Tardy wrote:

> Le mar. 20 sept. 2016 à 14:23, Georges Racinet <graci...@anybox.fr
> <mailto:graci...@anybox.fr>> a écrit :
>
>     On 09/20/2016 02:17 PM, Pierre Tardy wrote:
>>     Georges,
>>     Anonymous login does not work on that host.
>     Just retested, it works for me, supplying "anonymous" as login,
>     and a valid email address as password
>     (I know it's inconvenient, but it's good enough for us for now :-)
>

> ah good old email address as password. Chrome does not implement :)
> I only tried empty password
>
> BTW is this a bug on buildbot, or a hack on your side?
> For all you builds there is a failed 'bzr' step 0 which is hidden from
> the UI, and only displayed when I select the "problematic" filter.
Ah yes, didn't even know about this filter. Yes, it's a hack on my side,
this step works only the first time, and unfortunately IIRC,  that bzr
subcommand is not really idempotent, it lacks an option to do nothing
and exit with code 0 in case the repository already exists, and in
general, I avoid shell strings à la "bzr init-repo || true". I could
make an exception in this case, but you're the first to notice since I
hid it.