Hi Mojca,

What I do to group those kind of reporting is to have a parent build, and
use the triggereable scheduler.

You can then put the reporter on the parent build only, and build a summary
email with everything that broke.
On eight however, It is difficult to get a reference for triggerered
builds. so that might not be the best help for you.

Your idea of the extraHeaders looks good to me, and sounds like a good
We would have to make sure we find a correct header that we can use, and
works well for most email clients that can group emails into conversations.