​Hello all,

I am using 0.9 on both master and worker. Is there a way to force an
Interpolate from a renderable?
I have a property that contains a property format string that I
 interpolated as part of the render execution.
​ I have tried Interpolating within the renderable but I get ​the following

Unpersistable('Unpersistable data: instance of class
buildbot.process.properties.Interpolate deemed insecure')

​I am guessing that is because the result is an object, not the string I am
trying to render.​

I​n the below code, self.outputs is a dictionary where the value has a
string with a property formatted string in it like this:

​outputs={ 'ar71xx' : os.path.join('ar71xx', 'pkg',

Here is my command renderable

​class CopyOutputCommand(object):
def getRenderingFor(self, props):
arch = props.getProperty('arch')
output_dir = props.getProperty('output_dir')
version = props.getProperty('version')
buildtag = props.getProperty('buildtag')

#src = os.path.join(output_dir, 'packages', 'coco',
src = util.Interpolate(os.path.join(output_dir, 'packages', 'coco',
dst = os.path.join(output_dir, '{0}.{1}-sdk'.format(version, buildtag),
arch, 'pkg')

return ['cp', src, dst]

def __init__(self, outputs):
self.outputs = outputs