I'm attempting to set up a secret provider with Buildbot 0.9.10.

I've entered the following setting in my master.cfg file:

    c['secretsProviders'] = [util.SecretInAFile(dirname="my/path/way")]

Basically following the instructiins found at section 2.4.2.3 of the current
manual (http://docs.buildbot.net/current/manual/secretsmanagement.html).

When running check config I get the following message.

    error while parsing config file: Unknown component name: SecretInAFile

On this occasion I've installed Buildbot into a Python3 based virtualenv using
pip install. Although I've tried the tarball method of installation into the
virtualenv with the same results.

Did I need something else configured to make use of the secretsProviders?

thanks
Trevor