Hello,

I'm trying to setup a buildbot instance with GithubPullRequestPoller for a GitHub project. I'm
not the owner of the project repository, though i have push rights. I've created an API token
and tested some PRs, and it seemed to work. But then i noticed that it only picks up PRs
created by me. PRs created by others show up in twistd.log as "added change with revision
<commit-ID> to database" but nothing happens, there are no builds scheduled. Did i
misconfigure something, or is this a known GithubPullRequestPoller limitation ?

Thanks