On 26-04-2020 14:51, Pierre Tardy wrote:
Hi Olaf,

Your helm chart looks great, thanks for sharing.
We have a blog post in our medium account which describes how to install buildbot on kubernetes.
https://medium.com/buildbot/deploying-buildbot-nine-on-kubernetes-c08422597e75

Buildbot "nine" has really been designed with 12 factor in mind, and it is then very suitable for kubernetes deployment and large scale.

It's interesting that you mention this.
Could you point me to the documentation on how to use it?

It feels like I've had to jump through multiple hoops to get it to work with environment variables. They automatically show up in the build logs, and I don't want my passwords to leak.

Looking forward to your reply,

Roland

Regards,
Pierre