Hi Jacek,

On Jul 19, 2010, at 10:19 AM, Jacek Sokulski wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there any example available of Ivy4r usage for transitive dependency
> management in buildr (or any example of how to use ivy4r with buildr)?

This project of mine uses ivy4r:
https://gforge.nci.nih.gov/svnroot/ctmscommons/trunk/buildfile

It's probably not a perfect learning example[1], but AFAIK there aren't any
other open-source projects using ivy4r.  (I asked Klaus a while ago and he said
he wasn't aware of any either.)

Rhett

[1]: the repo is confusing because there are a couple of different build
systems in play for different modules, plus it's the only project I've ever
used ivy on so it might not be idiomatic.