Hello all,

does anyone know if the floating point event counts reported by PAPI
are summed over all threads inside of a MPI rank? Or is it only the
count on thread 0?

I would hope for the former but suspect the latter.

That is, if I was to run the same job with using ncores
cores and would run once with nranks MPI ranks and nthreads threads
per rank and onece with ncores MPI ranks and 1 thread per rank, would
the sum over all *reported* event counts of all ranks (roughly,
neglecting ghost zones etc) agree?

Yours,
Roland