Hi

You can use FUSE releases of Camel, Camel Enterprise
http://fusesource.com/products/enterprise-camel/

The maven repo is at:
http://repo.fusesource.com/maven2/

And just change the version to: 1.5.3.0-fuse

To get a stable release of the 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT.

A 1.5.4.0 release is to be released this week.

Before we can release Apache Camel 1.6.0 (aka 1.5.1) the Camel move to
Apache Top Level has to be fully completed and there are a few issues
left some end users would like to get into that release.

When Camel 1.6.0 is released you can just switch back from fuse to
Camel if you like.