Hi all,
I want to use interceptor in my route. But I think I may do something wrong
Here is my code
<route>
        <from uri="direct:a" />
        <intercept>
        <interceptor id="intercept1" ref="validateInterceptor"/>
                <to uri="mock:test"/>
                <stop/>
        </intercept>
        <to uri="direct:b"/>
</route>

… other routes …

<bean id="validateInterceptor"
class="com.example.interceptors.CheckMessageValidation"/>

My class CheckMessageValidation extends DelegateProcessor. The process
method only adds a trace in a log file.

When I test this route, I state that I have the expected trace in my log
file, but all other routes are executed. The System does not stop after
sending exchange to Mock endpoint.
Can anybody can explain me what is wrong in my route.
Best regards,
Mta38