On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 5:31 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks like velocity is the simplest solution for your problem here.
> Hadrian
Yeah I was about to suggest the same, Velocity, Freemarker og that
StringTemplate.
Can all read a template file and transform it. However you can leave
the template 100% as your static XML.

The camel-http component allows you to set
- http method to use, and you need POST. Will default to POST since
you have a body payload
- set http headers from the exchange in headers.

There is a setHeader XML tag you can use to set the soapaction.