I think using '+' for a space is a common convention and better than a '_'.
$0.02
Hadrian

On Feb 28, 2009, at 10:29 AM, Claus Ibsen wrote:

Hi

The ticket:

Implemented in Camel 2.0

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

I have created the ticket and is currently improving the quartz component.
Yeah its a real bummer with the / as cron separators. I have improved
it to be a URI parameter instead, only requiring to use _ as space.

eg:
"quartz://myGroup/myTimerName?cron=0_0/5_12-18_?_*_MON-FRI"
"quartz://myGroup/myTimerName?cron=0_0_*_*_*_?"

And we can use ? instead of having to use $. So its only _ as spaces.