On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 4:30 PM, beduin <gabriele.fr...@intext.it> wrote:

> Hi, I'm building a routing like this :
>
> from jetty to
> splitter to
> aggegator to
> responseProcessor to
> mockend
>
> each endpoint is set to InOut and direct.
> Basically I want that request from jetty (that's like a batch to process)
> being splitted, processed (when all work), aggegated and have a response
> back.
> Instead what happen's that after splitted the last message is back as a
> response ... then the next endpoint will work fine but the (wrong) response
> is already back to jetty ...
> How can I tell to wait for a response by my responseProcessor ?
Hi

I am very sorry for the late reply. Was hoping someone else stepped up.
Normally the replies is much faster here at the Camel community. Hope
we didnt scare you away.

Yes Camel can do this, though the split aggregate combination and the
EIP patterns itself is hard to understand and use.
The EIP book assumes messaging and often relies on InOnly. But you
want a request-reply (InOut) and to wait for a combined response to
send back to Jetty.

I am preparing a sample for this and will add it to the wiki so I will
point to it when I get it ready in a short time.
Its really a nice use case you have and of course something others
could need to do as well.