Hi

Feel free to create a ticket if you would like such a feature in Camel
with the mina being able to correlate. Maybe there is something we can
do.
But yet again JMS is much better for reliable messaging, but sometimes
low level TCP could be feasible instead if bringing in a JMS broker in
the server farm.

You can also try other remoting protocols such as RMI, file based :),
XMPP, HTTP, REST, SOAP etc.