Hi,

I'm using Camel 1.6.1.0 inside Servicemix (packaged as Fuse 4.1.0.2), and
for some reason my bundle won't start if I am NOT connected to the internet
(or running on my company VPN, behind a firewall).

When "offline", it barfs that it doesn't understand "cxf:cxfEndpoint", which
is located in the XSD file camel-cxf-1.6.1.xsd.

I always thought that the schema files were classpath'ed locally to avoid
this - so what import am I missing?

Or does it REALLY need an internet connection to avoid this? For now I have
this file manually inserted in my project, which is not really preferable...

I would try this in Camel 2.0 (which might have a fix), but this wont run
inside Servicemix(Fuse ESB) at this time.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Cheers,
Dan