SMX4 config.properties file defines the package which are exported by the
Java Runtime

For JRE 6, the following packages were not exported :

 javax.xml, \
 javax.xml.bind, \
 javax.xml.bind.annotation, \
 javax.xml.bind.annotation.adapters, \
 javax.xml.bind.attachment, \
 javax.xml.bind.helpers, \
 javax.xml.bind.util, \

I have removed the comment in front of each line and remove from the WAR
files, the JAXB jars to avoid conflict.

Now , I'm confronted top another Jersey error that I will investigate :

12:39:16,875 | INFO | FelixStartLevel | WebApplicationImpl |
l.application.WebApplicationImpl 432 | Initiating Jersey application,
version 'Jersey: 1.1.1-ea 07/14/2009 07:16 PM'
12:39:17,781 | INFO | FelixStartLevel | WadlGeneratorLoader |
.wadl.config.WadlGeneratorLoader 128 | Loading wadlGenerator
com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.WadlGeneratorApplicationDoc
12:39:17,796 | WARN | FelixStartLevel | WadlGeneratorLoader |
.wadl.config.WadlGeneratorLoader 173 | Configuring the
WadlGeneratorApplicationDoc with the file based property applicationDocsFile
is deprecated and will be removed in future versions of jersey! You should
use the InputStream based property instead.
12:39:17,796 | ERROR | FelixStartLevel | SpringServlet |
.container.servlet.SpringServlet 99 | Exception occurred when intialization
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not load WadlGeneratorConfiguration, check
the configuration of com.sun.jersey.config.property.WadlGeneratorConfig
at
com.sun.jersey.api.wadl.config.WadlGeneratorConfigLoader.loadWadlGeneratorsFromConfig(WadlGeneratorConfigLoader.java:109)
at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.wadl.WadlFactory.<init>(WadlFactory.java:73)

Regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer

*****************************
blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedlin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard

Apache Camel Group :
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2447439&trk=anet_ug_hm

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Willem,
>
> I use JDK 6.0
>
> You are right --> lib folder contains JAXB jars. I will remove them and see
> if the error is still there.
>
> REMARK : I think that we should generate a WAR file for OSGI platform
> without including those jar files
>

> Regards,
>
> Charles Moulliard
> Senior Enterprise Architect
> Apache Camel Committer
>
> *****************************
> blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
> twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
> Linkedlin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
>
> Apache Camel Group :
> http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2447439&trk=anet_ug_hm
>

> On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 12:23 PM, Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Charles,
>>
>> It looks a JAXB issue.
>> So which version of JDK are you using?
>> BTW, camel-web shipped the JAXB 2.1.12 in its war/lib.
>>
>> Willem
>>

>> Charles Moulliard wrote:
>>
>>> When I deploy camel-web WAR in SMX4, the following error is generated :
>>>
>>> 12:11:49,265 | WARN  | l Console Thread | jetty
>>> service.jetty.internal.JCLLogger  115 | Nested in
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: