On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 10:14 PM, boday <bo...@vektrel.com> wrote:

> thanks for the feedback guys...
>
> I think I found the issue.  My ErrorMessageProcessor runs every 60 seconds
> and was periodically taking longer than 60 seconds to run.  Then, I end up
> with multiple threads trying to stop/start the same route (not a good thing
> I imagine).
>
> So, I increased the time between runs and synchronized the method to make
> sure it is single threaded.  Since then, I haven't had any issues.  I'm
> hoping this was it, if not...I'll try to get a thread dump, etc.
>
> Also, Claus when will Camel 2.2 be available?

In 2010 :) Ah okay I personally want 2.2 to be a smaller release so I
am hoping for about 3-4 weeks time.
Its really the improved thread pool configuration that I would love to
get in 2.2 but maybe time does not permit and therefore we can cut a
release without it.

The graceful shutdown alone is worth a release IMHO.