On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 5:20 AM, Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> As Tibco and Fiornao support JMS specification, you can use camel-jms to
> bridge these two JMS provider. I think you just need to make sure the POJO
> is serializeable, and camel-jms can take care of the rest of work.

Also maybe try with something easier to send such a Hello World
javax.jms.TextMessage to get the message flow working.
Then after this you can take a look at sending Objects which usually
is a bit more tricky to get working.

You should most likely disable Camel to map the message as you just
want to pass it along, eg. mapJmsMessage=false.

> Willem
> zen-master wrote:
>>
>> We are trying to use Camel to bridge two distinct JMS messaging
>> environments
>> - Tibco & Fiorano. When we are trying to pass simple POJO across teh
>> bridge
>> we get a JMS exception, which we are not able to figure out.
>>
>> from("source-jms-endpoint:" +
>> sourceCtxProps.getProperty("destination.type")
>> + ":" + sourceCtxProps.getProperty("destination.name"))
>>                    .to("sink-jms-endpoint:" +
>> sinkCtxProps.getProperty("destination.type") + ":" +
>> sinkCtxProps.getProperty("destination.name"));
>>
>> We have tried these 3 options -
>> 1) With keeping the default camel mapping
>> We get a deserilaization exception
>>
>> 2) using mapJmsMessage=false option
>> 16:38:08,387 WARN  [DefaultMessageListenerContainer] Execution of JMS
>> message listener failed
>> org.apache.camel.spring.spi.TransactedRuntimeCamelException:
>> org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException: Uncategorized exception
>> occured during JMS pro
>> cessing; nested exception is fiorano.jms.common.FioranoException: Invalid
>> Arguments supplied to JMS method invocation
>>
>> 3) mapJmsMessage=false&useMessageIDAsCorrelationID=true
>> 17:05:10,872 WARN  [DefaultMessageListenerContainer] Execution of JMS
>> message listener failed
>> org.apache.camel.spring.spi.TransactedRuntimeCamelException:
>> org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException: Uncategorized exception
>> occured during JMS processing; nested exception is
>> fiorano.jms.common.FioranoException: Invalid arguments passed to the
>> method
>> :: Failed to setJMSCorrelationID for messages,the correlationID specified
>> is
>> null
>>

>> Can anybody give some pointers on what's going on here ?
>>
>> Thanks very much !

Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus