Camel: 2.2.0:

i have route builder which adds a route as follows with a deadLetterChannel
as a fallback error handler and an onException fork:

       errorHandler(deadLetterChannel("bean:myBean?method=processError"));
       //
       from(fromUri).to(toUri).end().
                        onException(Exception.class).process(new
MyErrorHandler(fromUri)).stop();

Problem is: when the message cannot be routed to the destination endpoint
(say, because the endpoint URI is not reachable)
the onException nominated ErrorHandler is never invoked; instead the
deadLetterChannel()
is invoked. This would be fine except for the fact that I need an
application context
in the error handler for cleanup: while I am able to pass the required
context to my
onException error handler (as shown above), I am not sure how to do that
with the
deadLetterChannel.

Questions:
   - why isn't onException() method invoked?
   - is there a way to pass an arbitrary data to a bean which is used as an
endpoint. Eg:
         to("bean:myBean?method=processError&arg="+fromUri)

regardds,

/U