I am working to set up Camel to receive data on a MINA endpoint.  I
have the following statement in my camel XML file:

        <route>
                <from uri="mina:tcp://localhost:5555?textline=true"/>
                <to uri="jms:topic:mina.topic" />
        </route>

When I start up ActiveMQ, I get the following:

Failed to execute main task. Reason: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.camel.CamelContext.getExecutorServiceStrategy()Lorg/apache/camel/spi/ExecutorServiceStrategy;

Where am I going wrong?  Is this the proper way to set this up, or am
I doing something else wrong?

Thanks,
Mark