You can just add the InterceptorStrategies into the application, CamelContextFactoryBean will pick up these interceptorStrategies and set them into the camelContext.

You can find the code in the afterPropertiesSet() method of AbstractCamelContextFactoryBean[1].

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-core-xml/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/core/xml/AbstractCamelContextFactoryBean.java