Christian Mueller wrote:

> The "-trace" option 'only' enables the tracing functionality. There is no
> '-disable-trace' option what is what you need (if you configure a Tracer
> but
> it should not trace anything)...

Shall I raise an issue on JIRA? I think that the -trace option is completely
useless at the moment. I think it should take a boolean argument and always
expect that a tracer has been declared. The value of the argument should
correspond with enabling the tracer via the context. Furthermore I think
that one should always be explicit about tracing. Therefore if there is no
trace attribute on the context, you shouldn't get tracing at all i.e.
declaring the use of a tracer should involve declaring a tracer and enabling
tracing on the context.

What'd think?