Hi Willem,

thanks for the solution. For the moment, I had to step back to 2.5/2.2.11, but I will try your fix next week.

On 17.11.2010 14:32, Willem Jiang wrote:
Hi Marco,

I played with your test case and found something interesting, The issue
is related to CXF bus initiation.
I managed to run the test with CXF 2.3.0 by changing the
camel-conf-test.xml like this

<!-- import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml" /-->
<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http-jetty.xml" />

It looks like cxf.xml can't load the bus with the lazy-init components,
if I remove the cxf.xml part, CXFSprintBusFactory will create the
default bus itself, and it just work around the issue.

I will dig bus code deeper to find if there is some better solution.
BTW, current work around should work for CXF 2.2.x and CXF 2.3.x at the
same time.