I am testing some routes and would like to create some sample routes
to "play" with.  I am using maven to create these projects with the
following command:

mvn archetype:create -DgroupId=a.b.c.d -DartifactId=MyRouter
-DarchetypeArtifactId=camel-router -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.camel

This command works fine, I can run the command "mvn package", and that
runs fine.  I then try and run the command "mvn camel:run" and the
command hangs, and this is the last line printed out:

Apr 4, 2011 9:47:02 AM org.apache.camel.spring.Main generateDot
INFO: Generating DOT file for routes:
C:\temp\MyRouter\target/site/cameldoc for:
org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext@622209db with name:
camelContext

Before running the command, I added in the following lines to the pom.xml file:

<configuration>
        <useDot>false</useDot>
</configuration>

I even tried to specify the path to dot.exe and got the same results.
So is there any way I can run the camel route without running "dot"
from maven?

Thanks,
Mark