Thanks Richard!

I hope to provide a patch...should be simple enough....it'll take longer to
write a good test than it will to fix it ;)

FYI, for now I'm working around the problem by storing my object of interest
into the exchange properties, then setting the header after the spring-ws
component using to the property value.

Cheers,
Doug