All,

This is my first attempt at using camel so I doing something simple.  I want
to copy a file from hadoop's hdfs to the local file system.  I'm getting the
following error even though I believe I'm following the examples correctly.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: defaultEndpoint must be specified

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

My code:

public class Copy2Local {

// irrelevant code

String in =
"hdfs://qq000:54310/hdfs/sourcedata/consolidate/56/56crmax/epistate/part-r-00000";
String out = "file://biomobility/camel/epistate.tsv";

public void run() {
CamelContext ctx = new DefaultCamelContext();
EpiRouteBuilder erb = new EpiRouteBuilder();
ctx.start();
ProducerTemplate prod = ctx.createProducerTemplate();
prod.sendBody(i);
}
class EpiRouteBuilder extends RouteBuilder {

public void configure() {
from(in).to(out);
// more irrelevant code

Geoffry Roberts