Hello
I'm trying to migrate an existing webapp which uses camel 2.8.0 to 2.8.1.
Unfortunately, when I start the webapp I have the following error :

16 sept. 2011 13:51:28 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
GRAVE: Exception lors de l'envoi de l'évènement contexte initialisé (context
initialized) à l'instance de classe d'écoute (listener)
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
with name 'proxy': Initialization of bean failed;

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException:
Error loading class [org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent] for
bean with name 'activemq' defined in class path resource [camel-config.xml]:
problem with class file or dependent class; nested exception is
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/camel/HeaderFilterStrategyAware

        ... 31 more
org/apache/camel/HeaderFilterStrategyAware
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:632)

I also tried to search the class in camel distro . There are that class on
2.8.0 release but not on 2.8.1.

What's wrong ?
Is there some config to do ?
Should I log this issue in JIRA ?