I am looking at the pojo-producing documentation, and I don't see how
to inject the right information into my class.  I have this as a test
class:

import org.apache.camel.InOnly;
import org.apache.camel.Produce;

public class DummyPackageProducerBean {

        @Produce(uri="seda:sendstuffhere")
        protected DummyInterface producer;

        public void whatever(){

                producer.sendPackage("Hello World");

@InOnly
interface DummyInterface {

        public void sendPackage( String name );
}

When I run my code which loads the camel context file using a
FileSystemXmlApplicationContext, I get the following exception:

        at
com.xxx.camel.filter.engine.producer.DummyPackageProducerBean.whatever(DummyPackageProducerBean.java:13)
        at com.xxx.camel.filter.engine.DemoRoutes.main(DemoRoutes.java:25)