I would either use integration tests based on pax-exam, or even
easier, deploy your bundle (using osgi:install
mvn:groupId/artifactId/version-SNAPSHOT) in a standalone karaf
instance and use the "dev:watch *" command.  Each time you rebuild
your project using maven, the bundle in karaf will be automatically
updated.

--
Guillaume Nodet