Hi,

I want to do some special thing according to Exception Type. But there are a
lot of route and when an exeption occured I send the message to deadletter
queue.

        errorHandler(
                        deadLetterChannel("jms:queue:deadletterqueue")
        );

I wrote a class for deadletterchannel processor.

@Component("ProcessorForSendingEmail")
public class ProcessorForSendingEmail implements Processor {

        @Override
        public void process(Exchange exchange) {

                System.out.println("HATAAAAAAAAAA
:"+exchange.getOut().isFault());
                System.out.println("YYYYYYYYYYYYY
:"+exchange.getOut().getHeader(Exchange.EXCEPTION_CAUGHT));
                System.out.println("FFFFFFFFFFFFF :"+exchange.getException());
                System.out.println("HATAAAAAAAAAA
:"+exchange.getIn().isFault());
                System.out.println("YYYYYYYYYYYYY
:"+exchange.getIn().getHeader(Exchange.EXCEPTION_CAUGHT));

But all of them is null... I need to write Exception Message... How can I
reach exception message in Dead Queue. Thanks...