On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 11:47 AM, praveenbillampati
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on camel 2.8. My requirement is to write a file to an 'inbox'
> folder where camel is listening continuously and once the camel consumes the
> file i need to delete the file from that 'inbox' folder. I use 'delete=true'
> for this purpose.
>
> To avoid file being consumed during write of file i tried readLock options,
> but none of the readLock options serves my purpose. So I try with
> 'doneFileName' which is working well, but i see in all these cases (using
> readLock options, doneFileName) a default backup of file is happening in
> .camel/ folder even though i use delete=true.
>
> Here is the route i am using
>
> <route>
> <from uri="file://test/inbox?delete=true;&amp;doneFileName=done" />
> <to uri="bean:processer?method=processMessage" />
> </route>
>

Looks like you have misconfigured the XML - you have a semi colon in
front of the &amp.
It should just be &amp;


> Does delete=true fail in combination with other options? I need a solution
> to avoid backup in '.camel/ ; folder and also i don't want any backup.
>

Works fine with Camel. I added unit test that cannot reproduce your
issue. The file is deleted.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1293578&view=rev

> I hope there can be a working solution for this delete=true in combination
> with 'doneFileName'. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
>
> OS: LINUX
> Camel : 2.8
> JRE : 1.6
>
> --Praveen.
>
> --
> View this message in context: 
> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/delete-true-is-not-working-in-combination-with-doneFileName-as-a-marker-tp5514926p5514926.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



-- 
Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen/

Reply via email to