Currently I have project to replace BPEL with activemq and Camel , avoid BPEL .

Enjoy the camel ride.

Thanks,

-----Original Message-----
From: Hugo [mailto:the_damned_an...@voila.fr]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 6:36 PM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Orchestration with Camel

Hi everyone,

I am wondering which advantages I could have using Camel for orchestration
tasks (like sequence of webservices calls) rather than Apache ODE ?

The only point I am aware right now, it is : with Camel I can do it in java
(even if Camel wasnot initially created for orchestration) and with ODE it uses
BPEL language.

My architecture is based on the ESB ServiceMix using ActiveMQ to receive
business task, Camel to transport and Camel or ODE for orchestration.

There are some limitations using one or the other ? Could somebody provide me a
projects feedback of a similar case ?

If I've got a high traffic, there is an impact on the use of one or the other
framework ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,