I don´t know exactly how the fuse hyperic integration works but I guess it is probably the same as at Talend.

We also offer a Hyperic integration which is just a Hyperic plugin that discovers the camel jmx beans. So it is just for convenience. All the monitoring data is already offered by the camel jmx beans and you can of course also directly access this data.

Christian