Thanks Greg, I wanted to confirm the fingerprint of my key and look into it, but I am glad you figured it out. The sig files are mirrored, as they are bulk copied with all the artifacts, but we also keep them on the apache servers, which are the authoritative source.

Actually you just became my favorite person of the year for following best practices and checking the signature of the artifacts. Kudos for that. I will update the website pages accordingly. I am pretty sure the same problem is there with other releases.

Thanks again,
Hadrian