I would like to listen to a list of jms queues and for each queue do the same route.

Currently I use a RouteBuilder that gets the jms endpoint uri in its constructor and builds the route. This routebuilder is then created once for each jms endpoint and the route is added each time to the context. This works but I wonder if we can do this in a generic way. For the producer side we have the recipientlist where you can give it a list of endpoints to send to.

How about a component that can create consumers from a list of uris separated by comma? Would there be a general interest in such a thing? Do we perhaps have a similar thing that I just overlooked?

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de