Hello Marco!

You should start on this page [1]. We have to know a few things more than
you provided:
- which Java version do you use
- which Camel version do you use

And because your route looks really similar to the one on our web site [2],
I'm pretty sure it will work.
Could you please provide a unit test which demonstrate this issue? This
will help to figure out what you are doing wrong or what the bug is. And it
will definitely help you to get your answer quicker...

[1] http://camel.apache.org/how-can-i-get-help.html
[2] http://camel.apache.org/multicast.html

Best,
Christian