Hi

Take a look at this FAQ
http://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-use-dynamic-uri-in-to.html


On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 6:24 AM, raheem <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am sure this is possible, but can't figure out how.  Here is the scenario:
> 1.  I need to read a list of directories from a remote server
> 2.  I need to create a jms message and send it to a queue for each directory
> 3.  I need to read the jms messages off the queue and retrieve each
> directory to store locally
>
> I have accomplished #1 and #2 by using the ssh module and then using a
> processor to tokenize the returned string and have successfully sent it to
> the queue.  I am stuck on number 3.  I basically need to do something like
> this:
> fromfrom("jms:test.queue").to("sftp://someUser@server/"; + message body
> +"?password=somePassword&binary=true&delay=60000").to("file://target/test-reports");
>
> Any ideas as to how to get the message body from within the to?
>
> Thanks,
> Raheem
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: 
> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Creating-endpoint-uri-dynamically-tp5717675.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



-- 
Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen

Reply via email to