Hello,

I'm working on a project where I'm sending messages coming from an activeMQ
queue to an sms-c.

This works fine except that I'm currently unable to send special characters
used in french like: é è à : those characters are not displayed correctly on
mobile phones.

Do you have any idea what I should change in my configuration to send those
characters correctly ?

Which smpp options should I change ? http://camel.apache.org/smpp.html

Is it the datacoding, encoding or alphabet I should change ? or probably the
combination of the 3.

I was told to use UCS2 for datacoding and alphabet but this didn't work