Pontus,

Thanks for that.  Since I already has started implementing a class
derived from CronScheduledRoutePolicy, I just finished it.
It works by starting a Timer thread in onStart/onResume at the end of
the time period, the route is suspended, but then upon
the next schedule cron start time, I don't see it being resumed - I
wonder if the RoutePolicy itself is being suspend too?

Well, I try it your way also.

Thanks,

Chris