Hi Claus,

I hate to ask this - but I still don't get it.  I thought
"recipientList" was for sending to multiple, runtime-defined
recipients.  I don't see how this
answers the question of sending to one, single recipient, whose URI is
dynamically constructed - and in my use-case the dynamic settings
are not in properties - so "simple" (property place-holders) won't help me.

Let me give you a concrete example.  I need to do an ftp download and
the connection information comes from up-stream in the route in the
form of XML (DOM - a Document instance).  Currently, I am trying to do
this with bean binding and method params decorated with @XPath
pointing into the Document with the ftp settings and inside the
this method doing:

FtpComponent ftpComponent = context.getComponent("ftp", FtpComponent.class);

..and then attempt to get the endpoint and call createConsumer(...).
I'm sure this is not the right way to do it, but I don't see how else
- any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris